What you will enjoy doing: • Our 24-month trainee program at the Schalchen Plant lets you dive into the facets of Production Management within an international company
• This will allow you to develop a generalist and global mindset as well as a deep understanding of Linde Engineering’s strategy, business model, markets, products and competitors
• Job rotations in different departments at Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant and one rotation at an international location or on a foreign construction site will give you a comprehensive view of our manufacturing process
• From the beginning you will face the challenges of ongoing projects so that you can grow on the job as you gain extensive professional experience
• Your mentor will help unleash your full potential by working with you and giving feedback
• Additional training in relevant soft skills together with the trainees in Pullach as well as active networking with peers, key contacts and top managers will also boost your development
What makes you great: • Above average grades in a completed master’s degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent
• All applicants should have experience of internships and/or studies abroad
• Other requirements include strong communication skills in English and German, self-confidence, exceptional self-motivation and a desire to learn
• An international mind-set, the ability to work in teams and openness to differing viewpoints are also useful
Why you will love working with us:
We offer you the expertise of a leading gas- and engineering company with challenging assignments in a global project environment. We will support your personal development with a tailor-made training program and with a strong and supportive network within Linde.
You will start the program with an unlimited contract and tariff payment. At the end we’ll support you in finding a position best suited to your strengths.
The Schalchen Plant of the Linde Engineering Division is the competence center for the production of plant components and modules from Linde Engineering worldwide. From sales, engineering and manufacturing to customer delivery planning, over 700 employees are working to manufacture key components for a wide range of industrial equipment. With a systematic talent development process, we continuously develop our employees in the direction of experts, project managers or line managers. This enables us to recruit nearly all our executives from our own ranks.
The Schalchen plant is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Germany between the Chiemsee, Burghausen with the world's longest castle and Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart. It combines the personal atmosphere of a medium-sized factory with all the advantages of a large international corporation. Become part of a strong team where you can apply your knowledge, skills and personality right from the start to make us even better.
phone: +49 8621 85-6385
*Any designations used of course apply to persons of all genders. The form of speech used here is for simplicity only.