What you will enjoy doing:The Global Construction Community of Linde Engineering is looking for motivated and experienced candidates as a part of our Construction Management Team in Munich.
The Project Manager for Construction (PCM) is a member of the project management team, representing Linde Engineering internally and externally regarding all construction aspects during all phases of project proposal and project execution.
Your key duties are:
• management of the global construction team
• planning and coordination of construction engineering, constructability and construction execution
• preparation of construction time schedules, specifications and sub-contracts
• support of the construction sites and reporting of progress, quality and HSE performance and cost status
• risk management and the implementation of mitigating actions
• implementation and monitoring of health, safety and environment on construction sites
• generation and further development of the operational competence and the know how in the form of work instructions / standard documents
• safeguarding the adherence to contractual requirements, respective laws and regulations, internal instructions guidelines specific within the Industry sector, applicable for the project as well as company´s "Code of Conduct" and the "Code of Ethics"
• preparation and monitoring of the construction project reports and lessons learned
• preparing and check construction cost estimates and monitor the cost development of the construction work
What makes you great:You have:
• degree in mechanical engineering or adequate qualification
• 5+ years' experience in construction engineering, execution and site management
• experience in global power, chemical or petrochemical construction appreciated
• high quality and HSE skills
• excellent English
• leadership competence & intercultural competence
• Worldwide flexibility and willingness to travel and
work on construction sites
• all standard MS office tools